The French Press is an ideal portable brew method looking for a full, bold cup of coffee. Perfect for a morning that needs an extra jolt. If you are ordering whole beans, a course grind is recommended for the French Press.
Coffee: 40 grams of your favourite Artisante coffee
Water: 700 ML water
Time: 6-8 minutes
Makes: Two 330 ML cups
- Preheat the French press with hot water.
- Measure or Grind 40 grams of Artisante coffee
- Pour out the preheated water from French press.
- Add the coarse ground coffee.
- Slowly add 700 ML water
- Put the lid on and time 4 minutes
- Very slowly and carefully press the plunger down, make sure you press it down completely or the coffee will continue to brew into over extraction
- Pour out and enjoy your cup of coffee