Our version of a classic Mexican hot chocolate, a spicy, chocolaty magical drink with fresh bursts of citrus that will help you stay warm and cosy this monsoon. The Artisanté cinnamon chilli hot chocolate makes it simple to recreate the famous Mexican recipe.
Ingredients: 1 Serving
- Chilli Cinnamon Hot Chocolate (20 Grams)
- Milk or your favourite dairy alternative (200 ML)
- Orange zest
- Garnish toppings : Whipped cream, marshmallows, a cinnamon stick, chilli powder
- Gently Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat
- Stir in the hot chocolate. Mix till smooth
- Take it off the heat and pour into a mug
- Layer with whipped cream, marshmallows, a cinnamon stick and a dusting of Cayenne pepper powder for an extra kick.