A vegan twist on a classic favourite. You can use oat or almond milk to create this cosy dairy free recipe.
Ingredients: 1 Serving
- Artisante Classic or Dark Hot Chocolate (20 Grams)
- Alternative you can try Artisante spiced hot chocolate (infused with nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves) for a bit of a kick.
- Oat or Almond Milk (200 ML)
- Maple Syrup (3 Tablespoons)
- Optional Garnish toppings: Whipped cream, cocoa powder, a cinnamon stick or star anise
- Gently Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat
- Stir in the hot chocolate and maple syrup. Mix till smooth
- Take it off the heat and pour into a mug
- (Optional) Layer with a swirl of whipped cream, dusting of cocoa powder and a cinnamon stick or star anise.